ATEX – Atmosphere Explosible
An explosion risk can be present in your company due to the existence of a certain gas or dust.
Since 2003 companies are legally obliged to have an explosion safety document and comply with the guidelines of ATEX 114 and ATEX 153. In The Netherlands these are implemented in the Arbo-, and Ce-legislation.
Climbel engineers can assist you to comply with these standards, reduce the risk of an explosion and improve your continuity.
As Climbel we offer a service to cope with the risk of explosion in your company.
- Quick scan - inventory of the scope of the explosion risk
- Initial survey - inventory of risks, measurements and omissions
- Explosion Protection Document - documentation of risks and measurements
Extension with service agreement
- Ad hoc advise in case of questions, new machinery, etc
- Periodical visit
- 3-yearly update Explosion Protection Document
2017 © Climbel B.V., Gerrit Achterberglaan 6, 3454 VT De Meern, The Netherlands
2019 © Climbel B.V., Gerrit Achterberglaan 6, 3454 VT De Meern, The Netherlands